Hopper-Bottom Holding Silos
BROCK® Commercial Hopper Silos range up to 11 meters (36 feet) in diameter and offer a maximum capacity over 1,900 cubic meters (58,000 bushels).
Brock structural system (provided with silo) elevates the unit for easy access and for installation of handling equipment.
Some of Brock's commercial holding silo models feature a special, totally-galvanized steel substructure, including the support beam and legs.
|view all photos|
Offering A Variety of Sizes & Features
Brock offers a full line of Commercial Hopper Silos for temporary wet or dry grain holding, overhead unloading or long-term storage. These BROCK® Silos offer users a variety of sizes, features and capacities to meet grain holding needs. Brock's largest 11-meter (36-foot) diameter hopper silo holds over 1,900 cubic meters (58,000 bushels) of grain.
Sturdy Steel Structure
For greater strength and reliability, Brock's specially-engineered support beam encircles the silo at the top of the hopper, evenly distributing the weight of both silo and hopper to the strong leg support structure. The sturdy support structures on some models have a corrosion resistant galvanized finish while other models feature high-grade, enamel-painted steel. Both provide longevity and low maintenance.
Other Unique Brock Features:
- More models and choices – hopper-bottom holding silos from 4.6 to 11 meters (15 to 36 feet) in diameter.
- Strong 30º silo roof design helps support the weight of roof-mounted conveying equipment. Support capacities vary from 1,800 to 3,400 kg (4,000 to 7,500 pounds) depending on silo diameter.
- All-galvanized steel stiffener design is the strongest available to help your silos stand up to the constant stress and strain of stored grain. Stiffeners mount on outside of silo.
- Sturdy gravity-flow hopper bottom aids the unloading of wet or dry whole kernel grains of many types. The hopper's discharge opening may be equipped with optional rack and pinion or roller gates.
- A wide variety of optional Brock components (sidewall ladders and safety cages, sidewall doors, ventilation fans and heaters, enclosed roller-belt conveyor systems, plus others) are also available.
- Backed by Brock's five-year warranty for commercial silos.
- Planning assistance and foundation drawings for typical applications are available.
- Application Data
|BROCK SOLID® Stiffened Storage Bins (BR-2273/201701) (1.22Mb)|
|BROCK SOLID® Capacities for Stiffened Bins (BR-2287/201702) (1.21Mb)|
|BROCK® СИЛОСЫ ДЛЯ ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНОГО ХРАНЕНИЯ (BR-2124Russian/201301) (1.11Mb)|